Need an electrician in Mount Kisco, NY? Westchester County’s premier electrical contractor, Effective Electric, has more than capable
electricians fully-equipped to handle your residential, commercial and industrial repairs, remodels, new construction, and
maintenance contracts. Effective Electric can solve all your electrical needs in Mount Kisco, NY.
Why choose Effective Electric
We are a team of six fully-licensed electricians with a reputation so impeccable they regularly service the finest homes and successful businesses in Mount Kisco, NY. Under the direction of master electrician Butch Gilbert, no job is too big or small. Our clientele know us as a friendly, knowledgeable, detail-oriented electricians.
Checking Your Electrical Panel
If your electrical panel is in a home that’s more than 25 years old, it should be properly inspected. Even a newer home in the 10-year-old range should have its entire electrical system inspected. These are some warning signs that your home might need a new electrical panel installed:
- The breaker switches have rust and corrosion
- Crackling sounds come from the breaker box
- Feels warm inside the breaker box
- Appliances run slow, less than full power
- Your home has old two-pronged outlets, not three-pronged grounded outlets
- Frequent power surges
- You often use extension cords, even inside the home
- It is a home 25 years or older that has a 60-amp electrical service
- The home has 100-amp electrical service, but some appliances still do not operate properly
- Your older home has a fuse block panel or split-buss panel, which do not have a main breaker
Effective Electric are a team of expert electricians. If you have any questions pertaining to an electrician in Mount Kisco, NY, zip code 10549, Bedford, NY, Chappaqua, NY, Armonk, NY, Cortlandt, NY, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Effective Electric, contact us at (914) 737-2651.